Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Productive week

Last week has been quite productive. I've read two great books, Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (Book # 5 of Vampire Academy series)that just came out on May 18th, and Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Loved them both!
And I just read in Richelle's blog that Spirit Bound is a #1 book on USA Today's list of bestsellers this week! I am SO excited for my favorite author! What a great reward for her hard work.

And I was able to complete several beaded projects as well.


This embroidered necklace has been waiting to be finished since... well.. too long, anyway :-) I finally did it! It actually came out better than I anticipated. I am pretty pleased.

Open the post to read and see more...

------------------------

And these two are results of learning in Galina Pchelkina's school of bead weaving... Galina started her free on-line school on http://www.biser.info in 2007. I took her classes there in 2008. And this year Galina came up with a new block of lessons. Of course I signed up as soon as I heard about it :-) The necklaces above were from the first class of the new block.

Now I am off to finish another bead weaving project :-)
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment